Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 2 - June 9, 2009

Today is my birthday! I am 31 years old. I made my favorite salad today for lunch. My sister came over to eat with me and Isaiah. It was super yummy.

Today I ate:

Breakfast

Banana and 16oz water

Lunch
Thai Salad(from Everyday Raw cookbook)



Green lettuce
Cilantro
Young Coconut Meat
Tomatoes, chopped
Bell Pepper, diced
Avocado, chopped
Curried Cashews(mix cashews with a little agave and curry powder)
~toss all ingredients together with dressing

Dressing

Olive Oil-Cold pressed
sesame oil
lime juice
braggs aminos
water
cayenne pepper
agave
cashews, chopped
~Blend everything in blender until smooth-it worked in my food processor as well

Snack

2 Tbls Sundried raisins



Today I felt:
Tired to start out. I had so much evergy last night I could not go to sleep until 2am. I drank 2 cups of suntea around noon and I guess the caffene was magnified from eating raw. Plus I just felt awesome last night from eating raw. I cleaned the kitchen spic and span at midnight! It is almost 5pm and I don't feel as tired as I normally do at this time. Yeah! I didn't think my energy would start improving so quickly.


Today my activity was:

No comments:

Post a Comment